rock
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Weekly Songs; Favorite songs from the past week.

Go down

Top Weekly Songs; Favorite songs from the past week.  Empty Top Weekly Songs; Favorite songs from the past week.

Post  LeeRain Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:00 am

Every week or so I find that there are usually a handful of songs that have really stood out caught my attention throughout the week. Since I'm thinking this would be quite a strange mental disorder, I'm assuming most of you must experience this as well. Razz

So here's how it works: once a week, you post a list in this thread of the songs that you have been listening to a lot/have had stuck in your head/have sung continuously in the shower/have had some special attachment to throughout the week. I'm going to set 10 songs as the basis for the list, but feel free to post the amount that best works for you. Pick a day of the week and try and stick to it, posting your list on that day every week. You can post in here to comment on others' lists in the meantime, but only post one list a week yourself.

To start off, here's mine from the week of 3/9 (no particular order):
Glendora - Rilo Kiley
Cute without the "E" (Cut from the Team) - Taking Back Sunday
My Alcoholic Friends - The Dresden Dolls
Necessary Evil - The Dresden Dolls
Addicted to Bad Ideas - The World/Inferno Friendship Society
Son of Sam - Elliott Smith
Backyards - Broken Social Scene
Freak Scene - Dinosaur Jr.
Rapture Rapes the Muses - of Montreal
Masterfade - Andrew Bird

sports betting odds